This picture was taken at George Singer Celebration at Kingston Maurward College on 13 September 2013.
The car was first registered on 11 Feb 1949, but as far as John can ascertain was last on the road in 1960, probably because the owner could not get it started, as it was abandonded with the plugs removed, such that when John started to restore it some 30 years later, two of the cylinders were so badly rusted they had to be relined, although as far as can be gathered from the documentation, it had done only about 13,000 miles.
John spent 16 years (on and off) on the restoration. The bodywork was so badly corroded the door pillars had to be welded up before the body could be removed for the extensive welding needed, and to fit new sills. Now, with a new coat of paint and the interior reupholstered, the car is back on the road and used regularly to take to shows.